Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

If you need Help, write a Message to our Support

What do you want to have in the game?

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
We want to make a better AI in general. You can be excited ;)

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
An Idea from the Discord-Server for your Information and Discussion:

Aerondight said:
Hello, I dont know how are u guys planing to mine. In bsgo u called mining ship so my idea/suggestion is (if its gona be same) maybe We can call more types of mining ships. Like if u Pay more u get armed mining ship and so more. Let me know what do u think
Hi and thx for your question and Idea. Yes, Mining in general will be the same. Its possible to have different Miningships. Not a bad Idea, I will take that on my list. Thx!

Austrian_ARMY1

Reaction score
An Idea from the Discord-Server for your Information and Discussion:

yeah that would be amazing!
i think u also should make anything with the mine rate, like ship x mines fast but has nö armory, ship y mines normal and have 2 armor drones, ship z mines slow and got guns, you know what i mean?

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
hey, meine liebsten Schiffe waren die Glaive und die Jotun. Wenn solch ein Design wieder ginge, das wäre toll
Hi und vielen Dank für Dein Feedback. Wir werden komplett neue Designs für das Spiel erstellen. Ich weiß aber was Du meinst und ich werde versuchen alle neuen Designs so zu gestalten, dass sich die alten Spieler möglichst direkt wohl fühlen. Ich plane aber auch mehrere Designs und Skins für das jeweils gleiche Schiff in das Spiel zu bringen, wenn die Kapazitäten dafür da sind, damit die Spieler mehr Auswahl haben.

Translation:
hey, my favorite ships were the Glaive and the Jotun. If such a design would go again, that would be great
Hi and thank you for your feedback. We will be creating completely new designs for the game. I know what you mean though and I will try to make all new designs so that old players feel comfortable as directly as possible. But I also plan to bring multiple designs and skins for the same ship in each case into the game when the capacity is there to do so, so that players have more choice.

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
please...

no nukes anymore.
I understand your concerns. Well, there wont be nukes in masses anymore, but there will be still some nukes (***). Of course this will be balanced with costs, the performance of nukes compared to other weapons and other disadvantages (for example the maximum amount of nukes you can carry in your hold and how much storagespace they will block in your shiphold). But this will be subject of the balancing process.

(***) as a sidenote... if you remember BSGO in the first years, nukes were no problem. They were ok and rarely seen on the battlefield. Later, at most in the last years, the balance regarding nukes was broken, because the 5x nukes could be purchased for cubits for some time and because nukes could be obtained through events like the FTL-missions in masses. Specially because many players were using exploits to obtain masses of nukes. But I know those things and I will not let this happen.

Kuhle

Reaction score
I understand your concerns. Well, there wont be nukes in masses anymore, but there will be still some nukes (***). Of course this will be balanced with costs, the performance of nukes compared to other weapons and other disadvantages (for example the maximum amount of nukes you can carry in your hold and how much storagespace they will block in your shiphold). But this will be subject of the balancing process.

(***) as a sidenote... if you remember BSGO in the first years, nukes were no problem. They were ok and rarely seen on the battlefield. Later, at most in the last years, the balance regarding nukes was broken, because the 5x nukes could be purchased for cubits for some time and because nukes could be obtained through events like the FTL-missions in masses. Specially because many players were using exploits to obtain masses of nukes. But I know those things and I will not let this happen.

thats right. A good balancing is very important. some nukes=no problem.
i'm shure your on the right way ☯

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
thats right. A good balancing is very important. some nukes=no problem.
i'm shure your on the right way ☯
Of course this all needs to be balanced. But Im sure that we, with the feedback of the community, will find the right way.

Miss the Hestia Event..
That was that yellow "Nuker". What in particular did you like about it? In general it was just an NPC with weird movement, a tanky hull and shooting nukes^^ Would not be a problem to make something like that. But isnt that not a little boring? You have any Ideas to make it a little more interesting? So tell me what was so special for you?

Austrian_ARMY1

Reaction score
if we're gonna have drones make them badass not just toys to play with lets not have a childrens game please
u must have low players in mind do keep it fun to Start the game, if und make drones badass you achive that all new players feel useless (like in bsgo).
they must be able to feel like they are badass so they keep playing ang get badass 👍🏼

but it would bei ok if we make different drones in different Sektors if u know what in mean.

Sargon

SUPPORTER
Reaction score
I'm sure most gamers liked that drone's rich loot 😅
I don't mind the idea of occasionally finding a more interesting npc than usual in random locations on the map!!

Austrian_ARMY1

Reaction score
I don't mind the idea of occasionally finding a more interesting npc than usual in random locations on the map!!
yeah, when i was a young bsgo gamer i search vor the lvl 75 (i think) drones where you get the lvl 7 stuff from! that helped mehr the most and makes my play Start a lot easyer! would like to See something like that too, but more difficult so u have to play in a group of like 3 low lvls. (when you get bigger u can kill it alone and sell the stuff to make some money)

apropos "sell the stuff":

would like to See something like the " trash" you could loot from npc's and enemys and sell, this was a nice passive income for me.
The loot system bsgo has around 2015 I also liked the most. you could see what you get 👍🏼
in general the group loot and maybe a clan loot would be amazing.

in the group loot I liked they from bsgo. (don't remember the stats on the system)
the clan loot could be like when I kill something the online members get like 5% of it.

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
if we're gonna have drones make them badass not just toys to play with lets not have a childrens game please
u must have low players in mind do keep it fun to Start the game, if und make drones badass you achive that all new players feel useless (like in bsgo).
they must be able to feel like they are badass so they keep playing ang get badass 👍🏼

but it would bei ok if we make different drones in different Sektors if u know what in mean.
There will be something for all, depending on the Threat-Level of the system. To make Badass NPCs is really not a problem and there will be some. So far in general, but this will be specified and balanced in a later phase of the development and continuously after release.

yeah, when i was a young bsgo gamer i search vor the lvl 75 (i think) drones where you get the lvl 7 stuff from! that helped mehr the most and makes my play Start a lot easyer! would like to See something like that too, but more difficult so u have to play in a group of like 3 low lvls. (when you get bigger u can kill it alone and sell the stuff to make some money)
Yes, we can do something like that. The idea to achieve this only with a little group is good.

apropos "sell the stuff":

would like to See something like the " trash" you could loot from npc's and enemys and sell, this was a nice passive income for me.
The loot system bsgo has around 2015 I also liked the most. you could see what you get 👍🏼
in general the group loot and maybe a clan loot would be amazing.

in the group loot I liked they from bsgo. (don't remember the stats on the system)
the clan loot could be like when I kill something the online members get like 5% of it.
You are talking about those "Scrap metals", right? Well, this could be done without any problem. But I also know players who disliked that because their hold was was constantly overcrowded. But well, I will think about that. Maybe in combination with another mechanik like trading or crafting.

TechnoDrone

Reaction score
I've been thinking about a missile defense system all weekend. How exactly this can be implemented and whether it could even make sense I don't know ... yet