Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

If you need Help, write a Message to our Support

Who are you? Introduce yourself

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
oh, I would say thats a saying without the necessary creative depth to be copyrighted. but as long as you dont sell it (like a slogan on a T-Shirt), it wont matter anyway.

Reactions: TEP

Bionic_Bean

Reaction score
Greetings.

I started playing in closed beta fall of 2010, then known as Kerrek, flying with QRF, switched Kerrek to the Cylon side at the first faction switch, then QRF moved onto other games. I then started Bionic Bean, which i hadn't intended to play as my main character but played him up to level ~170 with Pegasus Command Wing.. As the game started winding down, and the red side numbers dwindled, i switched back to using Kerrek, change his name to Coboalt21 under the MechanicalBulls wing with my friends for hunting.

Can't wait to see how Orion turns out. I'm not a coder or anything, but my squad is ready to help test!

It's good to see some familiar names from both sides of the game!

TEP

Reaction score
Greetings.

I started playing in closed beta fall of 2010, then known as Kerrek, flying with QRF, switched Kerrek to the Cylon side at the first faction switch, then QRF moved onto other games. I then started Bionic Bean, which i hadn't intended to play as my main character but played him up to level ~170 with Pegasus Command Wing.. As the game started winding down, and the red side numbers dwindled, i switched back to using Kerrek, change his name to Coboalt21 under the MechanicalBulls wing with my friends for hunting.

Can't wait to see how Orion turns out. I'm not a coder or anything, but my squad is ready to help test!

It's good to see some familiar names from both sides of the game!
I remember you as Bionic_Beam. You were the best FR pilot imo!

CornDcuk

Reaction score
Hello, im CornDuck, was playing on Saggitaron, was a toster and a smurf, liked to make new acounts when got over 60 lvl. Usaly played with strikes, that had lvl 12 - 13 short range guns, it was fun, could kill lvl 200 players with ez, cuz they thought i was small 30 lvl strike and an easy pray, i miss old BSGO days, was fun

BLOODJINN

Staff member
ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
Hello, im CornDuck, was playing on Saggitaron, was a toster and a smurf, liked to make new acounts when got over 60 lvl. Usaly played with strikes, that had lvl 12 - 13 short range guns, it was fun, could kill lvl 200 players with ez, cuz they thought i was small 30 lvl strike and an easy pray, i miss old BSGO days, was fun
That was like my Cylon Account on Sagittarion^^

crisp7thsanctum

Reaction score
Hey all,
First off, I would like to say it is great to see this community back together. I have missed our beloved game dearly. I am crispy, I was in the 7th Sanctum, I flew alongside 7th Colonial and other Colonials, and every fleet battle was a beautiful sight and experience to be a part of, whether pushing into their fleet, or getting blown up alongside my buddies. My preferred ships were the Gungnir and the Brimir, but I loved every single aspect of bsgo. It is nice to meet you all

Zokito

Reaction score
Hi
Zokito from Libran, Team PlanLos. Played from 2011 till the end, managed the GoodBye Tour "So Battled we All" with Trude from 12te Kolonie.
Our Clan grew up with BSGO from few ppl to a large multigaming community, yeah, we celebrated our 10th Birthday last year, and are still active in ScyFy games.

Many of our members miss the old times, and all I can say to this project:

thumbs up and best of luck, support follows if necessary

Kuhle

Reaction score
Tagchen zusammen, Kuhle hier; ich war bei den deutschen Sternenjägern. Und das Spiel und die Leute fehlen einfach.

Update...
Durfte auch mit Nuffi fliegen. Den müssen eigentlich noch so einige kennen.

Last edited: